Shutdown/restart windows in remote desktop
I noticed that some of the computer which I remote desktop to, could not be shutdown or restart. Instead of the normal shutdown or logoff, you will see a log off and disconnect button.
I googled out and the easiest way to restart/shutdown such computer via remote desktop is to bring out the user menu and shutdown/restart from there.
To do it, you simply press Ctrl + Alt + End key. Cheers.
- sf_guard_user_profile id and user_id are messed up
- Blue screen in Windows 7 when turning on AHCI in BIOS
- Change Outlook’s offline folder file location
- Wake-On-Lan with Dlink DIR 655 over the internet
- Could not open input file: composer.phar
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Shutdown/restart windows in remote desktop,