Just when I was posting source code in my previous post, I realised that my newly installed wordpress does not format the source code nicely. (Read: I’m new to WordPress!)
Nevertheless, I google out and finally able to post source code in my blog.
- Download Plugin: Go to SyntaxHighlighter Plugin Page and download the plugin
- Upload Plugin: Extract all files from the ZIP file, making sure to keep the file/folder structure intact, and then upload it to
- Activate Plugin: Go to the admin area of your WordPress install and click on the “Plugins” menu. Click on “Activate” for the “SyntaxHighlighter” plugin.
And here’s how to use it
When creating a new post, toggle to HTML view.
[“language”]alert(‘hello world’);[/ “language”]
And it should display like the below.
- Non-Unicode program displaying Chinese characters as box/square in Windows 7
- Spry with HTML codes/CDATA in XML
- Change Outlook’s offline folder file location
- Install chinese locale for Magento Admin 1.5
- cakephp and wordpress in single domain